Saturday, June 24, 2017

Who am I?





Hey Every one, sorry I haven’t been writing lately. So what I want this post to focus on is listening to your heart and God about who you are and who you are meant to be. Who am I? That is the three word phrase a lot of us have trouble trying to grasp. In my personal life I went through and still am trying to answer this question. I know the simple answer to that is I am Mariah and I was born in Guatemala and was adopted when I was 18 months old. I got adopted by Dave and Joan and from there my life began. So that’s the simple answer but who am I, a lot of people have told me I am a very wise person  but I don’t believe it half the time because so many of my choices that I have made in life has been selfish and hurtful to those around me. In High school I was bullied constantly and for the longest time I let that define who I was as a person. I had the belief system of I am just a small weak person who is unable to stand up for herself. That really hurt me and those around me because that is not what they saw. Ephesians 2:10 says we are Gods masterpiece. I read that and have a hard time seeing that because when I look in the mirror I see a small orphan girl who let people walk all over me and told me who I was. But God sees us as a master piece. Think of the famous paintings by Leonardo De Vinci he remains best known for his art, including two paintings that remain among the world’s most famous and admired, Mona Lisa and The Last Supper. I sure it took him a long time and a lot of mess ups to make it be the most beautiful painting. Well the same is with us. God made us and we are his masterpiece we shouldn’t go by the standards of this world but be who God meant for you to be. I am sure he has great plans for each and every one of you. God didn’t just say I need something to just make this world more crowded so I will just put some humans there. Let’s say he did it just so he could get done with his job and move on. He could have done that but he placed every star in the sky and all the fish in the sea and every human in their own unique way. God didn’t just snap his fingers and bam humans are made. He took his time to make each and every one of us. He made us with a define purpose in life and all through are life we are mainly here to worship God praise his Holy name. Share the gospel with those around you. Maybe you are a plumber or a painter and you don’t know what your purpose is, you will find your answer if you look deep inside yourself and spend some quality time with God asking Him to show us our purpose and beware it could blow your mind away. So listen to the voice of truth and listen to your heart. You will find your purpose it won’t be right away but at the right time and place, God will make himself known to you, and through Him we will see ourselves.

Hope you guys have a great weekend

Blessings

~MM~

No comments:

Post a Comment